Keep the low cost structure after a successful cost optimization project.
Memor, latin: mindful, remembering
Type of service:
The service includes:
- We regularly review the costs: we carry out a systematic and complete analysis on the basis of the itemized bills and CDRs.
- Where necessary, we also recommend actions to be taken.
- We offer support via telephone and e-mail.
Who is the service for?
For those of our clients who have undergone a cost optimization project.
- Why SciamuS?
- The analysis requires high-level statistical methods that only a professional consulting firm – SciamuS – can do.
- Because the negotiations involved require up-to-date understanding of the domestic and international markets that only an extensively experienced company knowledgeable in the field of telecommunications – SciamuS – commands.
- SciamuS is independent of any provider – and therefore unlinked to the interests of any provider – and thus represents only the interests of its clients.
- SciamuS’ has a market leader position is thanks to its satisfied clients.
- Because SciamuS is constantly monitoring market trends, it can influence them by communications and fact-finding pieces.
- Because SciamuS has devised a unique way of audit telecommunications invoices in which the domestic and international telecommunications skills of the founding owners are concentrated.
After a successful Consido project, it is worth following up the savings. SciamuS therefore offers cost-effective consultancy services.
In every case:
- We continuously monitor the telecom market and make recommendations if there’s an opportunity for further savings or any other advantage for the client.
- We examine the service contracts of the various service providers continuously, with special attention to the current market conditions, habits and fees.
Depending on your needs:
- Regularely in the framework of a personal consultation, we review client’s technical and cost structure for both mobile and landline networks.
- Quarterly we carry out a detailed analysis on the basis of your itemized bills and CDRs to determine whether a change has occurred requiring action on the part of the client. On the basis of the analysis, we prepare a written report including our recommendations and observations.
- We also offer support via telephone or e-mail
- Of course, you may decide to take advantage of our cost tracking or consulting services under a bespoke agreement.